Pumpkin Truffles Will Make Your Fall Infinitely Better

SALLY QUINN
Meet your new favorite fall treat. In my insane pumpkin-loving world, nothing compares to the combination of rich chocolate and spiced pumpkin. I decided to put the two together and create what I believe to be the best candy around. Little bites of fall, I call them.


SALLY QUINN
Look how impressive they are. I love easy candy recipes that appear fancy, but are totally manageable at home. But, like most candy recipes, there isn't room for ingredient substitution. 

Sally Quinn
I find these truffles get even better — and the pumpkin flavor becomes more prominent — after a day in the refrigerator. You can use semi-sweet or white chocolate to coat the truffles. I prefer a mix of both.

SALLY QUINN
Get the recipe.


Every other week, Sally Quinn of Sally's Baking Addiction will send you to dessert #bliss on Delish.com with a sweet treat from her sugar-filled kitchen.


From: Delish


By Sally Quinn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Obsessed With This Floating Lightbulb

Every Day Is Chrismas at the Santa Claus House in North Pole, Alaska

"Fredagsmys" Is the Swedish Way to Make Your Friday Nights Extra Cozy